My trip begins on Saturday night after Yom Kippor. I take the Red Eye from Boston to Rome. Sunday when I arrive I'm going to my hotel: Hotel Forum . I will try and take a nap. Then I'm going to go to the Colosseum. Sunday night is dinner at the Ferri's.
Monday is totally free...any suggestions do send them along!
Tuesday the conference begins. Here is the location of the conference:
Angelicum Congress Center
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
bring me back some chocolate
Don't forget to enjoy some pasta carbonara. pizza with porcini mushrooms, roman lasagna and gnocchi romani. Don't forget to bring home goodies!! Wine and olive oil. So much to see in Rome. Rent a scooter and definately see the colosseum and forum at night! More tips to follow!
Josh,
I was so looking forward to our Monday night cocktails, went to the price chopper instead :( Hope you are having a great trip
Post a Comment